So, this is me...everything i feel and say im gonna write on here everyday for all of you to read. Why? well people are always gonna talk, i mind as well give them something to talk about right?
here is a little sumin sumin about me..how i would describe myself..
Im Nicolle, and im never satisfied.I've always been the nice girl, but this year, I learned you have to go after what you want.Once i open my mouth all bullets come out.I have a lot more patience for others than I have for myself, and I'm much better at bringing out the best in others than in myself. That's just the kind of person I am. I'm the scratchy stuff on the side of the matchbox. But that's fine with me. I don't mind at all. Better to be a first-class matchbox than a second-class match.I don't believe in guilt. I believe in living on impulse. As long as you never intentionally hurt another person and don't judge people in your life,I think you should live completely free.I've come to the understanding, that everyone leaves you at some point, we all use eachother, the whole world is fake, and im okay with that. Sit down and have a conversation with me, let me blow your fucking mind.
I've come to believe people never mean half of what they say and it's best to disregard their words and judge them solely on their actions.
No comments:
Post a Comment