This by far has been the hardest breakup ive ever gone through. I think what makes it harder is the fact i HAVE to see you and talk to you for the sake of our child. usually when people breakup, its a never talk never see eachother kinda thing, and thats what makes getting over them so easy. I know ive brought it upon myself because ive asked you to come over, ive asked you to spend time with me, but its almost getting to the point where i just cant take it anymore. I want to be with you more than ive ever wanted anything in my whole life but i cannot sit here and force someone who doesnt want me to well want me. And then i sit here and think to myself, i do all these things to make you happy, i cater to youre every need. But the second i ask you for something its always "youre too busy". Well i guess from now on i need to become "too busy"....
"I’ve had heartaches, headaches, toothaches, earaches, and I’ve had a few pains in the ass; but I’ve survived to tell about it. "
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."
"If he’s really missing you, he could also think of a million excuses to contact you. You just look like a stalker, a desperate woman and that’s not attractive"
No comments:
Post a Comment