Friday, February 4, 2011

Its been awhile but...

My life has been so up and down. I went on a date with some random guy i met online..we will see where that goes...



but as always Garrett continues to break my heart and drag me along. Some days im stronger than others, im just going through the motions. If its really meant to be it will happen...with the right person at the right time..right?

He is a man made up entirely of your excuses. And the minute you stop making excuses for him, he will completely disappear from your life.

I don't want to be "sort of dating" someone. I don't want to be "kinda hanging out" with someone. I don't want to spend a lot of energy suppressing my feelings so I appear uninvolved. I want to be involved. I want to be sleeping with someone I know I'll see again because they've already demonstarted to me that they're trustworthy and honorable -- and into me.

Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you.

Don't underestimate the power of sex, even with someone you've been doing it with for a very long time. Especially with someone you've been doing it with for a very long time. Breaking up means not seeing them again, which also implies not seeing them naked again. It might be tempting to forget this pearl of wisdom, but just remember, it's still called breakup sex. No one has yet to rename it oh-my-god-the-sex-was-so-good-we-got-back-together-again-and-lived-happily-ever-after sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment